OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Phase 2.5 - Retail and Restaurants Begin to Reopen!
May 26, 2020
Thank you for visiting the El Paseo Shopping District website. As of May 22, with Riverside County's step of moving the County into Phase 2.5 of reopening, the businesses are changing from take-out and curbside, to being open for business. Please visit our Directory and call the business before going to El Paseo.
Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge!
El Paseo Shopping District is making a commitment to ensure the safety and well-being of our visitors, workforce, and all of our neighbors, families, and friends. The Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge is a unified approach destination-wide among all of our business partners.
The businesses promise to institute these core safety practices:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan.
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and to stay home if feeling unwell.
- Implement individual control measures and screenings.
- Implement disinfecting protocols.
- Implement physical distancing guidelines.
- Stay informed of the latest best practices and share learned knowledge with you, their customers.