Phase II - Reopening El Paseo
May 20, 2020
Thank you for visiting the El Paseo Shopping District website. Starting on May 8, many businesses on El Paseo began offering select curbside services so that customers could view and order merchandise and food online, and schedule a convenient time to pick up at the business.
At this time, there are fifteen restaurants offering Take-Out services with pick up or delivery options, along with over 50 shops offering curbside services.
The businesses want you to know that they have taken the Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge!
By taking this pledge, El Paseo Shopping District is making a commitment to ensure the safety and well-being of our visitors, workforce, and all of our neighbors, families, and friends. The Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge is a unified approach destination-wide among all of our business partners.
The businesses promise to institute these core safety practices:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan.
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and to stay home if feeling unwell.
- Implement individual control measures and screenings.
- Implement disinfecting protocols.
- Implement physical distancing guidelines.
- Stay informed of the latest best practices and share learned knowledge with you, their customers.
We strongly recommend that you contact a restaurant, business or shop prior to visiting El Paseo, as during Phase II, the mandate does not yet include in-store shopping. Please click here for a complete directory to the over 220 shops, restaurants and businesses in the El Paseo Shopping District.